Top Standard Safety Features in Ford Co-Pilot 360Blog Mar 16th, 2021
With all new Ford vehicles having standard Co-Pilot 360, you will have the confidence to feel safer behind the wheel for yourself and fellow motorists on the road. Here are the top features…
- Rearview Camera: every new Ford is equipped with a rearview camera to give you more confidence when backing into tight spaces.
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic alert: Change lanes with confidence. No longer are the days where you need to ask your passenger “Am I good to switch lanes?”. BLIS uses radar to identify a vehicle entering the blind spot and alerts the driver with an indicator light in the side-view mirror. Cross-traffic warns drivers of traffic behind when slowing backing out of a driveway or parking spot.
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection: Can apply the vehicles brakes to help avoid slower vehicles ahead.
- Lane-keep Assist: simply press the icon with the vehicle between the lanes and you’ll be provided with a warning and assisted steering input in case you veer out of your lane.
- Auto High Beam: You might not think of manually turning your high beams on or off every time you need to. That’s why the Auto High-Beam Headlamps feature is so helpful — it can do that for you, automatically. This driver-activated system with windshield-mounted camera scans the road at speeds above 25 miles per hour. When you’re on a very dark road with no traffic, the high beams come on. But when a vehicle with headlamps on is approaching up to 2,000 feet or traveling ahead of you with taillamps visible up to 500 feet, the system will dim to low beams to reduce glare and avoid hindering the other motorist.